CHITIKA PAYPAL PAYMENT PROOF IN PAKISTAN




chitika paypal payment proof in pakistan
chitika payment proof in pakistan





i got my first payment from chitika.it was lower earning but something that i never got from adsense.since adsense minimum payout is 100$.chitika is a good monetization program for small bloggers.they give you to place ads anywhere inside blog and you do not need approvals.


how i got my chitika payment through paypal in pakistan?

since chitika supports only paypal and cheque payments,i got my payment through paypal.paypal is not supported in pakistan but however someone of my freinds had a paypal account from which i recieved my chitka payments.

if you want to get your payments through paypal in pakistan,you can contact me.i will do that for you.

note:

charges apply for the conversion of dollars into rupees.but the process is very quick,your payments will be in hands within 24 hours.


Enhanced by Zemanta




Share your views...

1 Respones to "CHITIKA PAYPAL PAYMENT PROOF IN PAKISTAN"

Unknown said...

I am thinking about to open my paypal account in pakistan. but i don't know what things will be submit to open account. i have also applied for it at buy vcc , free vcc, paypal vcc

Post a Comment

 

Contributors

Our Partners

© 2010 BLOGSPOT TUTORIALS ONLINE| USMAN MOHIUDDIN 123 All Rights Reserved Thesis WordPress Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Hack Tutors.info