HOW I INCREASED MY PAGE RANK IN TWO MONTH?



i started a blog usmanmohiuddin123.blogspot.com just to post tutorials on blogspot blogs.i was new to blogging and i have heard about google page rank
that google rank websites on the basis of links poiting towards on your site.i did not work hard to increase my page because i did not know what is the procedure to get google page rank one.

 i started blog about two and half months and i just posted stuff about blogspot tutorials daily and weekly.but i never checked for google page rank because i knew that it will take six months or more to get a page rank 1.but i was really happy when i saw my website ranked on alexa and google page rank 1.

but how i increased my google page rank in two months?i am sharing my success story for getting a google page rank and i also saw an increased in my traffic.

here what i did in two months to bring google page rank from 0 to 1.


1-posting on regular basis:

   i started posting on regular basic.i just posted two or more articles perday and i saw that google indexed those articles within 10 hours or in 4 hours.to be get listed in search engines you need to provide materials to search engines.

2-sharing to many bookmarking sites:

i shared every articles on social bookmarking sites and also on some web blog articles directories.this gave me some quality baclinks and likes from social media websites.

3-creating a seo friendly structure:





my web structure was very simple but was easily be navigational and people were able to find all page on my blog correctly.creating a seo freindly structure will help both search engines and users find their choice of information.


4-using a correct meta description boost click through rates:






i also used meta description on every post provided by blogger.this was very help ful for people to choose what information they were looking in search results.google provides a little snippet for every post.so use strong information on every post to crt rates.

5-submitting a blog to famous blog direcotries:

i submitted my blog to famous blog direcotries like technorati and open directory project.this gave me some quality backlinks from high page rank websites.





the above five things helped me in getting google page rank from o blog page to 1 in just a period of two months.you can also do that to your blog and websites to get results like i got.




Share your views...

1 Respones to "HOW I INCREASED MY PAGE RANK IN TWO MONTH?"

Unknown said...

i will surely apply your thoughts. i think it will help me for sure.
what is pagerank

Post a Comment

 

Contributors

Our Partners

© 2010 BLOGSPOT TUTORIALS ONLINE| USMAN MOHIUDDIN 123 All Rights Reserved Thesis WordPress Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Hack Tutors.info